Thursday, 28 May 2009

Food Gardening for Beginners


Please click on the links to read the information:

Part 1 Basics

Part 2 Planning It Out

Part 3 Improve Your Soil


Part 4 Fast Food Growing

Part 5 Keeping Records

Part 6 Growing From Seed


Part 7 Taking Cuttings

Part 8 Fruit Tree Companions

Part 9 Compost Making


Part 10 Tea For Plants

Part 11 Planting Bare Rooted Fruit Trees

I have been through these and checked all the links...

...removed the links no longer working. rolleyeswink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly. Email address is in my profile or use the "click here to email me" on the side bar ------->

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails