Saturday, 13 September 2008

Farm Blogs from Around the World

Peggy from Organic Growing Pains recommended my blog on this site.
I'll let part of the email I received tell you the story behind the site:

The reason I am writing to you from deepest France is because at Farm Blogs from Around the World (a completely and entirely non-commercial site) I am trying to gather in one place the very best of global blogging about farms, farming, rural life and anything concerning the production of food and fibre.
My posts are made up of the blog recommendations from farm bloggers and I also post regular stories about world farming.
All blogs have been recommended to me by other bloggers or identified by me during my occasional browsing.

I have a pretty broad definition of farming - if you're producing food or fibre, on whatever scale, you're a farmer, to my mind at least.

So blogs range from ranches to part-time smallholders, and resources for them.

Farm Blogs from Around the World is compiled by Ian Walthew, author of A Place in My Country: In Search of a Rural Dream. (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, hardback 2007; Phoenix paperback, 2008).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails