Saturday morning's chilly start gave way to a bright sunny day. Just right to get out in the garden.
These greens seedlings were ready to pot on so after making up some potting mix, I was off to find suitable containers;
- cut down milk containers,
- lolly trays,
- margarine containers with holes punched in the bottom
- and even a few cleaned pots.
- 9 Di Cicco Early Broccoli seed from Eden Seeds
- 6 Nonnie’s Giant Arugula seed from Seed Savers Network
- 3 Golden Acre Cabbage seed from Eden Seeds
- 4 Ethiopian Cabbage seed from Seed Savers Network
- 12 Coriander seeds from Greenpatch Organic Seeds
- 3 Borage seeds from Select Organic
- 8 NZ Spinach or Warrigal Greens from Home Saved Seeds
These were put together and a frame added to put plastic over to keep the days warmth in as the nights are still quite chilly.
Thanks to Lucky and her sister Susan for the hints on using Emoticons in Blogger!