Wednesday, 18 April 2007

New Digital Camera

We bought a new digital camera yesterday!
So I had to go outside and take some photos!


Flinder's Range Wattle Acacia iteaphylla
These are out in flower early this year over here.
Seem to be flowering earlier each year.


Garlic Chive Seeds.
I intend keeping some of these this year.
They are supposed to be very tasty when sprouted.


Tradescantia 'Wandering Jew'
Even the most prolific pest plants have beautiful flowers!
This one is strictly kept in a pot and dies back each winter.


Last of the summer season squashes.
This Rondo De Nice Zucchini is giving one last fruit.


Grevillea.
I was sure I bought one of these as a golden flowered grevillea
but all three I planted have turned out red.


Another shot of the grevillea.

This is so much fun!! Off to take some more!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails