Tuesday, 20 March 2007

More New Links

I've been busily adding more Blogs to my link list!

The first is another brand new one The Frugal World of Doc
This is my Hubby's blog where he records our garden activities as step by step guides.
He also includes some of the yummy recipes he makes with the food I grow!!
On top of all that Doc shows you how to make some of the frugal toys our kids loved when they were young.

I've been on the look out for some gardening blogs from South Australia and found Lucky's Duck Farm. Lucky lives in the northern suburbs of Adelaide close to where we had our first home nearly 30 years ago, so it's interesting to hear what's happening in her garden.
Although Lucky lives just down the road, (250km away) she has a milder climate than we do.


I have found 2 more blogs from New South Wales.
Crazy Mumma's Garden Diary from a suburban area in NSW who is new to organic food gardening and loves bromeliads. Some great photos here too.

Sweetpea's Garden is about life on a
farm in dry country NSW. This weeks rain has been their first real rain in eight and a half months and they have been feeding their sheep by hand. Let's hope for more rainfall so the paddocks and Sweetpeas garden can finally green up.

Cosmic Gardener from Tasmania is the clever lady who writes the Moon Planting Guide and has some very useful information on her site!

The following are the Garden Blogs of some of My Photo a Day friends.
It's very interesting watching their gardens grow from the other side of the world...

Woodlands World in Wiltshire UK. This blog isn't just about gardening but all about Libby's Life!

At last I've got my plot! Lilymarlene lives on the Isle of Wight GB and has a milder climate than the UK mainland.

Petunia's Garden Western WA, US has an interesting intro on her blog!
"Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our garden in its early days."

Me, My Life, My Garden from Ruth in UK, who is a very busy lady but loves to get out in her garden!
Check out her Ruth's Shoots garden tips too! Very helpful...

I hope I have all your locations right if I haven't please let me know!
Allotment Lady in UK and Moosey's Country Garden in New Zealand have been there from the start and their blog/journals are a great read.

So be sure to drop in on some of these blogs and make sure to leave a comment as we all like to know who's visiting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails